Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introduction...

Hello Everyone!

People (primarily the other Ben on Gummere 1/3, the illustrious Ben Weissman) have been telling me to start a blog to record and distribute all the random information that I find about Haverford. So I have.

With my first post, I just want to make something very clear. Haverford is a truly amazing place. I'm having a stupendous freshman year and I can't speak highly enough of the Customs Program, the Honor Code, our wonderful professors and administrators, and my fellow Fords, all of which have made these past few months incredible. A special shout is due to Gummere 1/3, also known as the best hall at the best college ever! (Don't you love Quaker modesty?)

Enjoy,
Ben

1 comment:

  1. Getting crazy with the tags, I see. I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete